28 August 2006

Just Can't Stop Blogging



We played hooky this past weekend and took a little excursion. If anyone (other than Mama KAS or Mama Bird and anyone they may have already told) manages to guess where this is I'll go ahead and put up the Harvest Moon post on my other blog a little bit early.

Hint: Kayaking was forbidden in this particular lake but we were able to use them in another one close by. The funny thing was that we almost put the kayaks in here before reading the regulation against it.

4 comments:

R. Aastrup said...

Wow! That's beautiful! I have no idea where it is, though. I know little about the west...How lucky for you to have such beauty to get away to, though!

Sunny said...

I assumed mentioning regulations in nature would be a big givaway that it was a national park. Who but the government? But, you are right, if you aren't familiar with the west, how would you ever guess? So, I am posting one more picture of a the peak the park is named after.

Mama Bird said...

Beautiful! I am clearly going to have to "go west" someday and do some exploring...

Beloved said...

My guess is. . .heaven?!? My goodness, that is GORGEOUS!!!