06 February 2009

Warm Memories in Cool Times

Late one SUNNY and warm afternoon last August, when the lengthening shadows could almost convince me of the 'need' to fatten up with a bit of ice-cream...

the Sunbeam and I went out to the desert for part of a yarn art event that she was doing...

which was kind of reminiscent of this. (CLICK IT.)
Two of the pics I took of it ended up in her art show in Tulsa. Never mind that the point was NOT the photography. Priorities here! I got photo credits for that.



This picture had no particular significance, and was not featured in the show, but, it was a little bit humorous that the project ended up right here...


Because I had found this "artwork" biking by the rail-road with Mr. Sunny

last summer ... until we had to give it up ... because the construction being done in the area made it smell like a...

No comments: